India travel destinations map: Bheemeshwari Conduct Chances Camp

I lastly institute some some fourth dimension to become on a weekend trip amongst my college friends to Bheemeshwari, most 1 hundred kilo meters from Bangalore. We booked a mini jitney too started off from Bannerghata Road simply about ix AM inwards the morning.
We reached Bheemeshwari - Jungle Lodges simply about xi AM. After a quick welcome potable nosotros started wandering simply about inwards the campus.
Bheemeshwari Jungle Lodges
I lastly institute some some fourth dimension to become on a weekend trip amongst my college friends to Bheemesh IndiaTravelDestinationsMap: Bheemeshwari Adventure Camp
We had taken a parcel called Adventure Day Visit - Rs 1700 per head. This parcel included 4 activities amongst welcome drinks, tiffin too evenings snacks included.
1> Zip-line jumping
२> Burma Walk & Parallel Line
३> Coracle Ride
४> Kayaking

I came to know to a greater extent than details from this website : http://www.thekarnatakatourism.com/eco-resorts/bheemeshwari-fishing-camp.php


First I did the Burma Loop Walk which seemed to live pretty easy. Just a careful walk on a loop brand amongst nylon ropes. The mo business office was the Parallel work walk which seemed to live slightly to a greater extent than tricky amongst some amend balancing required.
Here are some pictures to give a amend experience of what it is like.

The Burma Loop Walk
I lastly institute some some fourth dimension to become on a weekend trip amongst my college friends to Bheemesh IndiaTravelDestinationsMap: Bheemeshwari Adventure Camp
The Parallel Line Walk
I lastly institute some some fourth dimension to become on a weekend trip amongst my college friends to Bheemesh IndiaTravelDestinationsMap: Bheemeshwari Adventure Camp
After getting rattling excited amongst the walks I attempted the Zip-line which seemed to live a rattling exciting adrenaline boosting activity.
Once I climbed the tree using the rope ladder I was knotted to the Zip work past times the instructor. All I had to create was jump.

Across the Zip Line



After a dyad of these I was pretty tired too it was fourth dimension for lunch. The dining hall is on the banks of the Cauvery river.
A rattling decent tiffin buffet was acquaint amongst a multifariousness of items for both vegetarians too non-vegetarians.
After tiffin , I enjoyed a swing for sometime too hence sat downwardly nigh the river banks to relish the wintertime sun.

Enjoying the Beautiful Winter Sun beside Cauvery River inwards Bheemeshwari
I lastly institute some some fourth dimension to become on a weekend trip amongst my college friends to Bheemesh IndiaTravelDestinationsMap: Bheemeshwari Adventure CampThere were a lot of dissimilar kinds of birds, chirping merrily. Hopefully side past times side fourth dimension I volition acquire some expert snaps of the birds. There were a lot of monkeys too, monkeying simply about every bit usual. One of the monkeys snatched a bottle of Fanta from me.

After a chip of balance nosotros decided to become for a leisurely coracle ride on the river.




After the leisurely coracle ride it was fourth dimension to larn kayaking. Since the river was calm nosotros actually did non get got whatever difficulty. Rather it was some other extremely pleasant activity.

Kayaking on the Cauvery
I lastly institute some some fourth dimension to become on a weekend trip amongst my college friends to Bheemesh IndiaTravelDestinationsMap: Bheemeshwari Adventure Camp
It was almost sunset fourth dimension too nosotros sat downwardly on the banks of the Cauvery to run into the reflections of the setting Sun on the river.

Sunset on the CauveryI lastly institute some some fourth dimension to become on a weekend trip amongst my college friends to Bheemesh IndiaTravelDestinationsMap: Bheemeshwari Adventure Camp
It was tea time. After a quick tea too some to a greater extent than photos it was fourth dimension to return. End of a wonderful 24-hour interval trip.

Sumber http://travelpi2.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari India travel destinations map: Bheemeshwari Conduct Chances Camp. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions