India travel destinations map: India Locomote - A Journeying Through Rural Punjab - An Exhilarating Experience

I conduct keep e'er been fascinated past times solid ground of Punjab inwards India. It's culture, traditions, people, linguistic communication as well as most of all it's rural areas concord a particular attraction for me as well as I actually wanted to go there. Though a Panjabi myself, I haven't had a gamble to alive or go inwards whatever expanse of Punjab. So when I got a gamble to decease for to a greater extent than or less personal go to Punjab, I jumped at the opportunity. What was supposed to live a hectic ane twenty-four lx minutes menses visit, turned out to live a adventurous as well as memorable sense alongside go to ane of the most stunning as well as scenic spots. 


Initially my see was planned for Chandigarh only, the uppercase metropolis of Punjab but as well as thence of a abrupt something urgent came upwardly which required me to see Guru Gobind Singh Super Thermal Power Plant in Rupnagar District. I didn't conduct keep the faintest thought nigh the place or house as well as was quite apprehensive nigh getting there. I didn't conduct keep a clue nigh how to accomplish there. So I asked my hotel guy as well as he informed me that this falls inwards a rural expanse as well as in that place is ane local prepare inwards the morning time which starts from Ambala as well as goes upto Nangal Dam station, that tin flame conduct keep me to that house or I could conduct keep a bus. I flora out that this house was nigh 38 kms(23 mi) from , thence I had the selection of hiring a taxi also. However, something inwards me pushed me to live adventurous as well as board the local prepare inwards the morning.


 REACHING RUPNAGARNext morning time I left my hotel wondering whether the local prepare would live overcrowded or I would live lucky to larn a topographic point as well as how much fourth dimension this prepare would conduct keep to accomplish Rupnagar. When the prepare arrived, my commencement surprise was that in that place were alone a few people inwards the train. I asked a local human being the reason. He told me that most of the people traveling on this prepare are daily passengers, who go from Ambala as well as environs to Chandigarh for go thence the prepare gets empty at Chandigarh. I took a window seat. The topographic point was quite comfortable as well as I sat leisurely. The prepare started as well as I fixed my sight out of the window to aspect at the scene outside. It was nine inwards the morning time as well as in that place was commons hustle bustle of component subdivision as well as college goers. Once the prepare got past times outskirts of Chandigarh, I started getting glimpses of rural Punjab. Though what I was seeing exterior was truthful to my expectations (lush light-green fields as well as farmers working inwards them) but what I encountered on reaching my goal was incredible as well as beyond my imagination. After travelling for nigh 105 minutes, nosotros lastly reached Rupnagar station. Luckily I asked ane of my swain passengers nigh the how to accomplish the Thermal ability flora from the station. He told me that to accomplish the flora I needed to decease farther to Ghanauli hamlet station, which was the adjacent station, as well as larn downwardly there. So I waited for nigh 10 to a greater extent than minutes as well as lastly reached Ghanauli hamlet station.


I conduct keep e'er been fascinated past times solid ground of IndiaTravelDestinationsMap:  INDIA TRAVEL - Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 JOURNEY THROUGH RURAL PUNJAB - AN EXHILARATING EXPERIENCE
TRAIN PASSING THROUGH LUSH GREEN FIELDS OF PUNJAB

It is a real pocket-sized station, an old fashioned one. On ane side of it is the National Highway as well as on the other is the Ghanauli village. The atmosphere was thence calm as well as peaceful that I could clearly withdraw heed the chirping of birds. I could take in the component subdivision of the hamlet from the station itself as well as it looked thence beautiful as well as serene.

I conduct keep e'er been fascinated past times solid ground of IndiaTravelDestinationsMap:  INDIA TRAVEL - Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 JOURNEY THROUGH RURAL PUNJAB - AN EXHILARATING EXPERIENCE
A FIELD IN RUPNAGAR

As came out of the station as well as asked a passerby nigh how to accomplish the ability station. I was told that in that place was no local carry available as well as I had to either inquire for elevator from someone or walk for nigh 2 kms. I decided on the 2nd selection every bit I wanted to taste the natural beauty.

 I never imagined that on my way, I would live passing past times an extremely wonderful spot, which would concord me to itself. After walking for nigh a km, I came across a canal which left me spellbound (I later on came to know that it is called Sirhind Canal). This canal has transparent produce clean bluish H2O as well as flows quietly. It's sheer beauty gave me goosebumps.It is surrounded past times lush light-green fields as well as beautiful landscapes, unspoiled past times the metropolis crowd. It is a bully picnic spot.

I conduct keep e'er been fascinated past times solid ground of IndiaTravelDestinationsMap:  INDIA TRAVEL - Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 JOURNEY THROUGH RURAL PUNJAB - AN EXHILARATING EXPERIENCE
BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF SIRHIND CANAL

Sirhind canal is a large irrigation canal which carries H2O from Sutlej river. One of the oldest irrigation works, which was inaugurated means dorsum inwards 1882, it is also the biggest ane inwards the Indus river system. It begins at Rupnagar as well as heads to Doraha. Thanks to this canal network, this ane time arid expanse has larn extremely fertile.It irrigates to a greater extent than than 5200 sq.kms. This canal was constructed past times the as well as thence government, alongside assist from onetime states of Patiala,Nabha as well as Jind. At Doraha, it splits into 3 branches.One goes W as well as southwest as well as rejoins Sutlej river close Islamic Republic of Pakistan border. Second flows to Rajasthan edge via Bhatinda as well as 3rd branch goes to Patiala. Sirhind canal as well as it's branches network is spread over a length of 321.5 kms.

 It's banks conduct keep been developed magnificently. On ane side, a smoothen route rolls along piece other side is total of light-green cover. Sheer persuasion of the canal gives a thrill, which is difficult to match. I could take in locals swimming inwards the canal. I spent considerable fourth dimension admiring the beauty.

I conduct keep e'er been fascinated past times solid ground of IndiaTravelDestinationsMap:  INDIA TRAVEL - Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 JOURNEY THROUGH RURAL PUNJAB - AN EXHILARATING EXPERIENCE
PANORAMIC VIEW OF SIRHIND CANAL

 It was to a greater extent than or less other form of sense at Ghanauli railway station every bit I waited for my provide train. As I said, it is a pocket-sized station. Only ane soul manages this station as well as fifty-fifty ticket distribution is manual. No computers here. The human being punches the ticket inwards the punching machine.
While sitting on the bench, I could take in the locals inwards their traditional attires, passing by. Since I could empathise Punjabi, it was exhilarating to hither their conversations as well as break them. I could sense how closely knit that guild was, dissimilar towns where people by as well as large are confined to themselves. Another noteworthy aspect was the produce clean water. I could drinkable H2O straight from the tap. It was every bit if I had been transported to to a greater extent than or less other era.
 As I boarded my provide train, I decided to come upwardly dorsum the adjacent twenty-four lx minutes menses to absorb to a greater extent than or less to a greater extent than of the scene. And certain enough, I went dorsum the adjacent twenty-four lx minutes menses again. Sirhind canal is ane house which is to the lowest degree explored as well as ane of the most beautiful.
I yet treasure my memories of that mesmerizing beauty.


HAPPY TRAVELING IN 2018!!


Sumber https://gowithvimal.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari India travel destinations map: India Locomote - A Journeying Through Rural Punjab - An Exhilarating Experience. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions