India travel destinations map: India Go - Lesser Known Wonders Of India - Business Office Iv - Vizag-Tirupati



Hi Guys! I am dorsum amongst my novel post.

Today I am going to depict 1 of my best route trips. H5N1 route trip covered amongst scenic beauty as well as amazing locales. I cause got done several route trips exactly none had such mesmerizing number equally this one.


I am talking most my move from Vizag (Vishakhapatnam) to temple town of Tirupati past times route on National Highway 16. Both are situated inwards Andhra Pradesh state of India. Tirupati is located or hence 750 kms ( app. 465 mi) from Vizag.

I cause got traveled on hence many highways exactly never encountered such beauty as well as silence equally on this highway.


Today I am going to depict 1 of my best route trips IndiaTravelDestinationsMap: INDIA TRAVEL - LESSER KNOWN WONDERS OF INDIA - PART four - VIZAG-TIRUPATI
BEAUTY OF NH16

Today I am going to depict 1 of my best route trips IndiaTravelDestinationsMap: INDIA TRAVEL - LESSER KNOWN WONDERS OF INDIA - PART four - VIZAG-TIRUPATI
GOING TOWARDS TIRUPATI


 We started from Vizag at or hence four inwards the afternoon as well as presently entered National Highway 16. As nosotros kept moving forward, i was mesmerized past times the sheer magic of the scenery outside. Lush light-green roadsides as well as deviders adorned past times beautiful flowers made for awesome sight.. And the icing on the cake were the light-green hills inwards the backdrop.



Today I am going to depict 1 of my best route trips IndiaTravelDestinationsMap: INDIA TRAVEL - LESSER KNOWN WONDERS OF INDIA - PART four - VIZAG-TIRUPATI
FLORA ON VIZAG TIRUPATI HIGHWAY

And the best purpose was that at that topographic point was no mad rush of traffic on this highway. Road was rattling smoothly carpeted. Every spot was quest to survive captured on lens. Unfortunately, I could capture alone a few. There was hence much of calmness inwards the surroundings.

This is a partial cost route as well as is beingness planned to survive converted into half dozen lane from existing four lane structure. 


There are a number of eateries on the roadside, where y'all tin halt for a seize amongst teeth as well as capture the serene atmosphere along amongst some actually skillful pictures..



Today I am going to depict 1 of my best route trips IndiaTravelDestinationsMap: INDIA TRAVEL - LESSER KNOWN WONDERS OF INDIA - PART four - VIZAG-TIRUPATI
VIEW OF SUNSET ON NH16

It takes or hence xiii - fourteen hrs to comprehend the distance exactly since nosotros had started slowly inwards the afternoon, it presently started getting nighttime hence I had no alternative exactly to permit instruct of this enchanting sight. But all the same it was a memorable crusade which I captured on my lens, as well as fifty-fifty forthwith whenever I await at these pictures, they rank me such calmness.

Please comment how did y'all similar this post.
I volition survive dorsum presently amongst some other lesser known wonder.
Till then......
HAPPY TRAVELLING
CHEERSSSSSSSSSSSS





Sumber https://gowithvimal.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari India travel destinations map: India Go - Lesser Known Wonders Of India - Business Office Iv - Vizag-Tirupati. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions